General Refuse Pickup Information
- Trash pickup day is every Tuesday. You need to take everything down
to the curb on Monday night to ensure timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you
can rent a toter from Waste Management for $3.00 per month, by calling
them at 1-800-343-6047. They will bill you separately every six months
for the toter rental.
- If your home does not have a recycling toter, call (937) 748-9721
and we will deliver one to you.
- You can recycle glass jars, food and drink cans, egg cartons and
milk jugs. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied up
into bundles. A complete list of items that can be recycled can be found here.
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste. However, leaves and grass
clippings must be placed in special environmentally friendly composting
bags, that are available at any local hardware store.
- Matresses may be placed out at the curb, but they must be wrapped in plastic before Waste Management can take them due to the increase in bed bugs in the area.
- Please call (937) 748-4343 to alert us to any large bulk items, such as washers, dryers, couches, and chairs you may be placing at
- If you are placing anything with freon at the curb for pick up, the freon must be removed first by a licensed
professional. Then please call Waste Management at 1-800-343-6047, to let them know what the item is. Waste Management can also remove the freon for $50 per item
by calling them before the pick up.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up. Paint may be disposed of in the trash as long as it is completely dried out. There are drying agents you can purchase at the hardware store, or another option is to absorb the paint with kitty lietter.
IF YOU HAVE A NEED TO DISPOSE OF ANY MATERIALS SUCH AS MOTOR OIL, PAINTS, TIRES, CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, ETC., PLEASE CONSULT WARREN COUNTY'S SOLID WASTE DISTRICT WEBSITE. THE COUNTY PROVIDES A LISTING OF ALL LOCAL ENTITIES THAT WILL COLLECT THOSE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL US AT (937) 748-9721.
IN THIS SECTION
- Starting a New Service
- General Refuse Pick Info
- Holiday Refuse Pick Up Schedule
- Direct Payment Instructions
- Fire Hydrant Flushing
- CCR Report
- Backflow Prevention
- New Yard Waste Requirements
- Recycling Program
- Leaf Collection
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
PIN Required! Email PIN request to email@example.com or call 937-748-9721