General Refuse Pickup Information
- Trash pickup day is every Tuesday. You need to take everything down to the curb on Monday night to ensure timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you can rent a toter from Waste Management for $3.00 per month, by calling them at 1-800-343-6047. They will bill you seperately every six months for the toter rental.
- If your home does not have a recycling toter, call (937) 748-9721 and we will deliver one to you.
- You can recycle glass jars, food and drink cans, egg cartons and milk jugs. Newspapers need to be placed in a grocery bag and placed in the yellow bin. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied up into bundles.
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste. However, leaves and grass clippings must be placed in special environmentally friendly compsoting bags, that are available at any local hardware store. there can be no more than 10 bags per pick up.
- Matresses may be placed out at the curb, but they must be wrapped in plastic before Waste Management can take them due to the increase in bed bugs in the area.
- Any large bulk items, such as washer and dryers, may be placed at the curb without advance notice to Waste Management, except for any items containing Freon. The Freon must be removed first by a licensed professional. Waste Management can remove the freon for $50 per item by calling them before the pick up at 1-800-343-6047.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up.
IF YOU HAVE A NEED TO DISPOSE OF ANY MATERIALS SUCH AS MOTOR OIL, PAINTS, TIRES, CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, ETC., PLEASE CONSULT WARREN COUNTY'S SOLID WASTE DISTRICT WEBSITE AT WWW.CO.WARREN.OH.US . THE COUNTY PROVIDES A LISTING OF ALL LOCAL ENTITIES THAT WILL COLLECT THOSE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL US AT (937) 748-9721.
IN THIS SECTION
- Starting a New Service
- General Refuse Pick Info
- Holiday Refuse Pick Up Schedule
- Direct Payment Instructions
- Fire Hydrant Flushing
- CCR Report
- Backflow Prevention
- New Yard Waste Requirements
- Recycling Program
- Leaf Collection
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
PIN Required! Email PIN request to email@example.com or call 937-748-9721