Starting New Water, Sewer & Trash Service
To start a new service...
To start new service, please call (937) 748-9721 or email Dee Dalton at email@example.com
To start a new service we need to know the following information:
- Are you buying or renting the home? If you are renting, we need to know who the owner is, and their mailing address.
- We need to have your address, phone number and/or any contact phone number you would like to provide.
- In whose name would you like the account?
You need to know the following information:
- Once you have signed up for water and sewer service, you will need to specify a date for the City to read your water meter to begin the service.
- A water deposit of $195.00 is required. It is refundable after two years of service or will be applied towards the final billing.
- Bills are due the 20th of each month. There is a 10% late fee for any payments received after the 20th of each month. All bills are mailed by the 1st of each month, so if you do not receive a bill by the 5th of each month, please call (937) 748-9721 for your bill amount.
- Trash pickup is mandatory. Trash pickup day is every Tuesday. You need to take everything down to the curb on Monday night to ensure timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you can rent a toter from Waste Management for $3.00 per month, by calling them at 1-800-343-6047. They will bill you separately every six months for the toter rental.
- Recycling is collected on an every other week basis. Please click on the following link for more information about the City's Recycling Program.
- If your home does not have a recycling toter, call (937) 748-9721 and we will deliver one to you.
- You can recycle glass jars, food and drink cans, egg cartons and milk jugs. Newspapers need to be placed in a grocery bag and placed in the recycling toter. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied up into bundles.
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste. However, leaves and grass clippings must be placed in special environmentally friendly composting bags, that are available at any local hardware store. there can be no more than 10 bags per pick up.
- Any large bulk items, such as washer and dryers, may be placed at the curb without advance notice to Waste Management, except for any items containing Freon. The Freon must be removed first by a licensed professional. Waste Management can remove the freon for $50 per item by calling them before the pick up at 1-800-343-6047.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up.
IN THIS SECTION
- Starting a New Service
- General Refuse Pick Info
- Holiday Refuse Pick Up Schedule
- Direct Payment Instructions
- Fire Hydrant Flushing
- CCR Report
- Backflow Prevention
- New Yard Waste Requirements
- Recycling Program
- Leaf Collection
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
PIN Required! Email PIN request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-748-9721