City News & Updates
April 26 Planning Commission Meeting - No action on Meijer or Easton Farm applicationsThe Springboro Planning Commission will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers in the Springboro City Building, 320 West Central Avenue (SR 73). The Planning Commission’s action agenda includes a request for Record Plan approval for a 8-lot section of The Cove section of the Settlers Walk PUD, Planned Unit Development. The Planning Commission is also scheduled to review and approve the meeting minutes from the March 29, 2017 Planning Commission meeting.
The Planning Commission WILL NOT be reviewing or discussing the application for the rezoning of the Easton Farm located at 605 North Main Street by Hills Development and WILL NOT be reviewing or discussing the application for the rezoning of the Eastbrook Farm located at the northeast corner of West Central Avenue (SR 73) and Clearcreek-Franklin Road by Meijer, Inc. Neither applicant has submitted information or requested Planning Commission action at this time.
IN THIS SECTION
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the City of Springboro App!
- Springboro Named One of the Best Suburbs in America
- Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
- Springboro Ranked #17 Safest Place to Live in Ohio by SafeWise
- Stormwater Information from EPA
- 2016 Recycling Schedule
- Mayor John Agenbroad's State of the City Address
- Springboro Named 8th Best City in Ohio for Families
- Springboro Ranked #9 for Best Ohio City for Job Seekers
- Download the Springboro Police App
- Submission – Easton Farm, 605 N. Main Street (SR741) - Rezoning & General Plan – 3/8/17 Planning Commission Agenda
- SR 73 & SR 741 Intersection Reconstruction Project
- Submission - Eastbrook Farm, NW Corner W. Central Avenue & Clearcreek-Franklin Rd. - Rezoning & General Plan Application - 2/8/17 Planning Agenda
- April 26 Planning Commission Meeting - No action on Meijer or Easton Farm applications
- Prescription Drug Take-Back Day; Saturday, April 29:10am-2pm; City Building