City News & Updates
Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
The Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan was adopted on May 16, 2013 by Springboro City Council. The plan will serve as a guide for Springboro City Council, its boards and commissions including the Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) and City staff for making decisions on bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure and policies. The plan was produced by the City and BPAC with the assistance of the consulting firm The Greenway Collaborative, Inc.
A copy of the Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan is available through the project website hosted by The Greenway Collaborative:
BPAC was established by Springboro City Council in 2009 to help make Springboro a nationally recognized bike and pedestrian friendly community and to advise the City on pedestrian and bicycle matters. For more information regarding the Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan or BPAC in general please contact Dan Boron, BPAC Staff Liaison, at (937) 748-6183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS SECTION
- Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the City of Springboro App!
- Springboro Named One of the Best Suburbs in America
- Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
- Springboro Ranked #8 Safest Place to Live in Ohio by SafeWise
- Stormwater Information from EPA
- 2016 Recycling Schedule
- Mayor John Agenbroad's State Of The City Address
- Springboro Named 8th Best City in Ohio for Families!