City News & Updates
Water & Sewer Assistance Program
Eligibility for the program is based on three criteria:
- Applicants must be residents of the City;
- The utility bill must be in the applicant's name;
- Income cannot exceed 175% of the federal poverty guidelines under the Department of Health and Human Services.
For more information about the program and to see if you are eligible, please download the assistance program guidelines by clicking here.
Or contact the Utility Department at (937) 748-4343.
IN THIS SECTION
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the City of Springboro App!
- Springboro Named One of the Best Suburbs in America
- Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
- Springboro Ranked #17 Safest Place to Live in Ohio by SafeWise
- Stormwater Information from EPA
- 2016 Recycling Schedule
- Mayor John Agenbroad's State of the City Address
- Springboro Named 8th Best City in Ohio for Families
- Springboro Ranked #9 for Best Ohio City for Job Seekers
- Download the Springboro Police App
- Submission – Goddard School, Village Park PUD-MU, Final Development Plan – 2/8/17 Planning Commission Agenda
- Submission – Eastbrook Farm, Rezoning & General Plan – 2/8/17 Planning Commission Agenda
- SR 73 & SR 741 Intersection Reconstruction Project